On October 5th, 2019, the Toronto Railway Museum invites you to celebrate the 90th anniversary of the John Street Roundhouse!
This unique, one-day event is our way of celebrating this birthday of historic proportions. There will be hands-on activities and learning opportunities, as well as rides and tours:
- Enjoy a ride on our historic turntable – it’s the longest in Canada
- Get an exclusive look at our restoration area and see how our volunteers make our locomotives and rolling stock look their best
- Participate in our 90 Year Scavenger Hunt and search the park for clues as you learn about the nine decades of the Roundhouse’s life
- Ride our miniature train around Roundhouse Park and imagine what the area looked like 90 years ago
- More activities to be announced